what to wear: spring weekend
As the weather gets warmer, light colors start to creep into our wardrobe to keep us comfortable and stylish. Here’s a weekend outfit that would look amazing on warm-skinned honeys. For a casual chic look, I’d push the sleeves up a bit more on the cardi and leave it unbuttoned along with adding a great long necklace from your jewelry box. And, if you don’t have an off-white or ivory tank, the one shown is more for layering since it’s form fitting.
- J.Crew Cafe Capri (in petite and Tall), $79.50
- Featherweight Cotton Cardi in Agate, $62
- AK Anne Klein – Basic scoop tank (Sugar), $26
- Calvin Klein Camel Wedge Sandal, $118
- Roxy cross-body fabric bag in Sunkissed Pink, $46
- Echo Design – Ribbon Striped Fedora (Brown), $38
Are you in SF May 23? Get your colors done at Wardrobe 911′s Color Party! Sign up here.