what to wear: spring wedding
I have been coveting this dress for a while now and decided to let you in on it. It is from the queen of dresses herself, Diane von Furstenberg, and it’s perfect for an elongated hourglass (long waist, smaller bust) or a triangle because of the detail and neckline on top.
Wear it with the jacket for the ceremony (it can drape open, be belted, or closed with the one-button) and then alone for the reception afterwards.
- Diane von Furstenberg Bec Dress, in sangria and platinum, $345
- Diane von Furstenberg Geo Jacket, in chalk, $468
- Michael Kors Wicker Clutch, $178
- Set of Orange, Gold and Wooden Bangles, $30
- Wedge Sandals in Natural (by DvF), $298