If I had a daughter, I would throw a pink pajama party — everyone would come dressed pretty in pink. This is a fun theme for a birthday, sleepover or get-together with friends.Â I went to a Mom's Oscar Pajama party this year and the moms looked fashionable in their PJs.Â And the best part is that you can wear your new pink pajamas to relax in at home.
Here's some pink inspiration for you and your daughter.Â Â I added some fun accessories to liven it up.Â Since the outfit is already picked for you here, now all you have to do is plan your event!
- This Juicy Couture Rhinestone Logo Tee andÂ pant set can be worn to sleep in or as a lounging outfit. The color is chamonix which means soft pink. If pink is not your color, these also come in black or heather grey.
- This Juicy Couture Ruffled Terry Robe can worn for those chilly days.
- These Fluffy Flip Flops by UGG are cozy and the silver compliments the pink.
- This Dogeared Maroon Sparkle Bracelet is very hip. If you want to add more dazzle then get this Pink Tennis Bracelet from the Breast Cancer Site.
- Lippmann Angel Eyes pink nail polish will make your pedicure pop.
- Here is a cute Old Navy Sleep Set for your daughter.
Have you had a pink pajama party or some sort of variation? I am sure other moms would love to hear your ideas so please share them with us!