what to wear: mom style this summer
As a mom of two young boys, I know how hard it is to focus on your wardrobe this summer. The kids are out of school and you are juggling many activities. You are seeking comfort yet you want to be hip! Here is an outfit that I love because it shows that you have style and you are secretly comfortable when you are out with your kids. So start putting together that summer wardrobe so that you feel stylish and confident.
- This Splendid gauze tank top comes in 4 fun colors to make your outfit pop.
- These Joe’s Jeans trouser shorts have a slight whiskered front for a little flair. The rise is high enough so that you don’t have to worry about bending over and exposing yourself.
- The Cole Haan-Air Ibiza strap slide looks chic and has that added cushion your feet crave. The pewter/ivory combination is the perfect neutral for whatever colors you decide to wear.
- A summer hat like the Juicy Couture ribbon floppy is a daily must and it has plenty of coverage for your precious skin.
- Add a hip leather bracelet like this one by Gorjana Graham and an earthy