what to wear: michael stars tees
We can not get enough of Michael Stars tees. A must for any wardrobe. Not only do we like his basic tees, but there are also so many other styles and colors to select. As a result, it is hard to decide on just one favorite. The key to his tee shirts are the fit and quality. We love the ability of creating a casual or dressier look with the same tee.
Here is a way to incorporate a Michael Stars tee into an outfit for going out to dinner with friends or an exhibit. The whole outfit looks flattering on an hourglass figure.
- Michael Stars deep scoop neck tee – A must have staple in your wardrobe. This fitted cap sleeve tee features a deep scoop neckline and back seam detail. Wear it alone or use it as a layering piece. Made with super soft Supima Cotton. Great for comfort and lasts through tons of washing. (Just do not throw in the dryer—if you do then make sure it is on an “air fluff”). This tee fits hourglass and triangle body types best due to the neckline and cap sleeves.
- Alexander McQueen gabardine blazer with a colorful pin in fuchsia creates interest at the waist. Perfect for the Hourglass figure.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA designs the most feminine of finely tailored professional pants as exemplified by this heather pinstripe straight leg pant with flat front. We like these pants as they can take you from work to an evening out with only changing accessories to make you feel confident in what you are wearing.
- Black satin classic pumps by Kate Spade create a finished look. Every wardrobe should have at least one pair of pumps.
- Create that “WOW” factor with this fuchsia clutch by Hobo. Made of polished natural grain leather.
- Chan LUU sterling silver & glass pearl earrings add a touch of glamour.
Let us know what style tee shirts are your favorite. Also—we would be interested to hear from you—– if you are able extend your wardrobe with the basic tee. If you want to find out what tees look best for your body type, purchase a Body Type Recipe Box for silhouette solutions!