what to wear: fall pumpkin patch
If you haven’t already headed to the pumpkin patch, here’s a cute outfit that will keep you warm and stylish — even for a date over spiced cider.
- Michael Stars Luxe slub tunic – this is a great style for a gal with broad shoulders and a perfect fall color
- 7 For All Mankind skinny bootcut jeans – a sleeker style in a dark wash with an 8″ rise
- Warm military style cardigan in a heathered oatmeal
- For shoes, go for these lace-up waterproof suede boots by La Canadienne. They are known for their stylish yet snow-proof boots. And they go up to size 12!
- For accessories, go for this Hive and Honey gold and brown long necklace – it can also be wrapped as a bracelet. Keep your head warm with a yummy knit hat by American Retro.