what to wear: evening rock concert
Are you ready to rock….in style? No matter what type of music you are into, summer is the perfect time to see your favorite musical artists. And of course you want to wear the outfit that will be sure to get you back stage – well just kidding.
This outfit will give you an inspired rock vibe without going over the top.
- Oonaugh by Nanette Lepore – The magenta caught my attention.These contrast canvas panels and ruching at the sides are slimming for the waist.
- Dolce Vita Emmy Leather Jacket – leather makes you think of rock and roll. This jacket has a sophisticated yet edgy look. The gray is an easy neutral to mix and match.
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Jeans – The worn spots and destruction give the jeans some attitude.They are slightly baggy with a slim fit. These jeans have a 8 3/4″ rise and 12 1/2″ backrise so don’t worry about bending over.
- A Marinelli Slide – the stud details reinforce your rocker stance and the rubber sole is key in case you plan on dancing.
- King Baby Studio Button Leather Peace Necklace – This sterling silver fixed pendant would look great layered with another another King Baby™ necklace such as the heart design.
- Lioness Earrings – these finish your rocker chic look .
Have you checked out our new Style Shop? Our Body Type Recipe Boxes (Hourglass, Rectangle, Triangle and Inverted Triangle) are now $22 each!
Become a Wardrobe 911 Facebook Fan! Get the latest fashion tips and join in on the conversations.