I love a good wedding. It's the perfect excuse to get dressed up and wear a new dress and heels. So, here's a couple of ideas for what to wear to an evening and a daytime wedding. Add a pretty gold cuff if you have one to dress up your arms…or a big cocktail ring.
Left Outfit: Evening Wedding
- Aqua Lace Sheath Dress – This dress is stunning on and works for all body types. The color is perfect for a summer or fall evening wedding and it comes in petite and regular sizes.
- Badgley Mischka Heels – Super strappy, sexy and fun, these metallic sandals have a 4″ heel but are surprisingly comfortable for a night of dancing.
- Cabochon Clutch – This is so over-the-top in every way but I couldn't resist showing what a fun clutch like Oscar de la Renta's Cabochon Goa clutch can do.
- Crystal Studded Clip Earrings – I never see clip earrings yet I know many who don't have their ears pierced so these are a great option to try for a fancy evening out. They are by Alexis Bittar.
Right Outfit: Daytime Wedding
- Ted Baker Print Sheath Dress – a beautiful print is always a head-turner and this one looks great on curvy figures who have broad shoulders.
- Stuart Weitzman NuNaked Heels – Showcasing the ankle strap in a pretty snake-skin ‘nude', these heels are 3.25″ high – high enough to look great but low enough to not kill you.
- Coral/Orchid Hiss Bar Clutch – Pull out the colors of your dress with this color blocked clutch by Jessica McClinktock.
- Drop Coral Earrings – 14K gold-plated ‘Elle' earrings by Kendra Scott. These earrings come in a variety of colors and are the perfect drop height and weight that you can wear all day.