It's the weekend and you're heading out with friends or your significant other for a bike ride and picnic. Here's some inspiration for what to wear in order to stay practical but still look stylish for a casual ride:
- Wear a tank to stay cool but try one like this supima raw-edge Henley tank by Michael Stars, $58.
- Pair it with these cute Lo Walk 2 Bermuda shorts in a steel blue (size 2-14), $62. The hem flares out a little giving a nice balance to any gal with hips
- If you're starting your bike ride early, it could be a bit chilly so try something like a great North Face Ramble jacket (not shown), $65. Or, try this amazingly cool motorcycle jacket by Betsey Johnson, $178. Perhaps we could convince Ms. Johnson to change the name to bicycle jacket!
- As far as shoes, any comfy sneaker will do. If it's a casual ride and not too strenuous, try either these Converse slipons, $46, or these Privo Darebin slipons, $75.
- Last but not least, don't forget to pack a picnic and carry it in a simple Backpack picnic set.