welcome to wardrobe 911!
Welcome! Wardrobe 911 was established in 2005 with one goal mind: to help you have more confidence and feel good about your style.
We firmly believe that “Style is for Everybody. Everybody deserves great style–no matter what your size or shape. At Wardrobe 911, our commitment is that you learn the how’s and why’s of what works for you. We also want you to accept and appreciate the body you have. And what better way to do that than to celebrate it with good style!
We’re so glad you’re here and, with over 700+ articles and growing, the site is full of practical and fun style information. You can sample or dig deeper. Learn new style skills for yourself or even train to be a professional stylist.
Here are some quick tips to help you get started in developing your personal style with Wardrobe 911. And then please let us know if there’s anything you’d like to see on our site by clicking on that “Contact” button up at the top.
Know your body type + coloring and what works for you
Looking great and “put together” starts with understanding your body and what styles and colors look best on you. Our years of research and work with thousands of women resulted in the creation of these essential tools and resources.
- Take our free body type quiz
- Get our body type Recipe Box to determine the wardrobe essentials you must have in your closet
- Get tips for what to wear for your body type on our style blog. You can also click on the body type icons in the right column of the blog to refine your search.
Organize + plan your wardrobe
Eliminate fashion emergencies by creating and maintaining a stylish wardrobe that is right for you. Wardrobe 911 provides you with the tools and advice to help reach this goal.
- Read tips for organizing your closet and planning your wardrobe
- Download our core wardrobe planner to help you organize your closet
- Learn how to build your wardrobe with one of our style podcasts
- Keep track of your favorite outfits and create your own personal Style Planner with the Wardrobe 911 Style Planning Cards
- Check out our Resources section for where to shop and our growing makeover network of professionals
Transform Yourself: Take a Personal Style Journey
Do you want to learn the skills to develop and transform your own style, end your shopping mistakes, and reflect the best of who you are? Join our innovative 4-week makeover program! For the fraction of a cost of hiring a personal stylist, you can learn many of the skills and tools in our top-notch Style Institute personal stylist program. Along with a community of online learners, go on a style journey to refine and/or re-define how you show up in the world!
Check out our canadian pharmacy cialis to learn more.
Become a Personal Stylist
Do you have a knack for putting together outfits? Are you interested in discount cialis? Having “good taste” is helpful, but it’s a small part of the equation of becoming a successful and talented stylist. We’ll teach you the “science” behind the “art.” And the art. Check out the canadian pharmacy cialis for the best training in the biz.
Or Hire one
Does determining what looks good on you and how to mix and match still mystify you? Don’t want to do it on your own? Then a personal stylist might be your prescription.
Find a personal stylist listed in our Find-A-Stylist directory. These stylists are dedicated and passionate professionals ready to help any individual transform his or her look into something that is effortless, flattering and practical.
Help! Send Your Style Suggestion or Question
Do you have something in your closet that you love that you can never seem to wear or find anything to go with it? Do you have an article suggestion or a style dilemma? If so, we love a challenge! You could be considered for a Reader Question or How Do I Wear This? post.
Simply put, you submit a picture of the loved piece that you’re struggling with and a BRIEF history including where you like to shop online. We pick ones to feature and show you how to wear it and what to wear it with.
Contact the Wardrobe 911 ER Room if you have a suggestion for a post or want to be considered for the Reader Question or How Do I Wear This?
Subscribe to our Style Blog + Newsletter
Get tips from me and the Wardrobe 911 team on what to wear. From work, to going out, to dressing well on the East, West Coast or clear around the world, we are professional stylists that provide you practical advice no matter what your lifestyle.
- Sign up for our seasonal newsletter, Style Checkup, by entering your info to the right (see that box over there?) We only send them out 4 times a year and be assured we will never give out your email addy to anyone. Cross my heart.
- Read our articles by visiting Wardrobe911.com or subscribe to the Wardrobe 911 RSS feed to receive via your reader or you can subscribe to have the articles delivered to your email every day.
- Learn about RSS from Feedburner, an RSS service owned by Google.
Join us on Facebook!
Wardrobe 911′s Facebook page is a fun way to keep style on your radar. We hope to see you there and make sure to tell your friends!