Setting up your personal stylist business right the first time will help you avoid headaches in the future as your business grows and develops. Before you publicize your services, you need to figure out what services you’re going to offer, how you’re going to communicate them, and how your clients will experience them. The forms and materials in this kit will help guide you in making these decisions for your business.
The worksheets and forms provided in this kit were developed, fine-tuned and honed in Arden’s personal stylist practice. They integrate her experience as a marketer and business owner of three companies and as a consultant to business entrepreneurs.
The kit contains the how-to’s and the process for setting up a business specific to personal styling and image consulting. Just using the tools in this kit will put you light-years ahead in communicating professionalism to your clients and growing a successful practice.
Included Forms + Materials
- Business Startup Checklist (PDF)
- Client Services Startup Checklist (PDF)
- Vision Worksheet (PDF)
- New Client Inquiry Form (Word)
- Sample Client Agreement (Word)
- Personal Style Assessment Form – 11 pages (PDF form)
- Personal Style Assessment Notes (PDF)
- Services and Rates Worksheet (PDF)
- Client Contact Process (PDF)
- Sample Client Communications (Word)
- Introductory Call Q&A (PDF)
- Sample Invoice (Excel)