Enjoy two of our most popular 1 hr stylecasts in this special digital audio bundle, “Secrets to Building a Wardrobe” and “Your Questions, Answered.” Hosted by Arden, (formerly Teresa Morisco), our Style Podcasts bring you expert advice where you can grow your personal style. Click on the buttons to get more detail.
Secrets to Building a Wardrobe
If you find yourself staring in the closet each morning and frustrated with having nothing to wear, you haven't learned some of the key secrets for building a great wardrobe. Listen in as Arden (aka Teresa) provides you the tips and secrets never revealed on Wardrobe 911!
In this stylecast, you'll learn:
- Why we only wear 20 percent of what's in our closet
- What a clothing capsule is and how to create one
- The key pieces every gal should have (they're not what you think!)
- The colors and neutrals you need to have
- And the Secrets to loving and wearing every single item in your closet!
Your Questions, Answered
Wondering what to wear for your next trip to Europe? Or trying to figure out how to pack efficiently for a weekend getaway? Confused about how designers select colors, how to dress like a hip mom, or where to find plus-size clothes? Listen in as Arden (aka Teresa) and Yvonne take reader questions and dish on how to look stylish no matter your size.
In this one-hour stylecast you'll learn:
- The best handbag for travel
- What shoes to take and how to pack for a week-long trip
- What to wear (and not!) on a plane
- How to overcome your over-packing obsession
- How colors get picked every season
- What the Dry Clean means on the label
- Dressing for a rock concert when you're over 40
- What layering jackets and sweaters every SAHM should have (and college student!)
- The best style top for plus-size gals
- Teresa's Paris shopping faves…
- And why size doesn't matter!