one trend heading right for spring
The easiest way to incorporate the trends for Spring is through your accessories. I always love doing so with my shoes, but this year it’d be a shame not to add a few headbands. They look great with long or short hair and can create a polished or casual/fun look.
- Here’s some fun headbands to get you inspired and wear all the way through Summer:
- Choose a patent leather headband in white, black or deliciously bright orange
- Go understated with a black or a tortoise-shell headband
- Don one of those scarf headbands in a bright color (yellow is very popular now) or more mod-inspired
- Go metallic with a silver or gold headband. Miu Miu has a great one at Saks.