if you’re new to wardrobe 911
If you’re new here to Wardrobe 911, welcome! Since I’m a professional personal stylist, I love sharing fashion and style tips that are effortless, figure-flattering, and practical. You won’t find fashion runway reviews or celebrity fashion here - that’s just not my thing. What I really enjoy is writing about what and how to wear items for the everyday man and woman and providing some inspiration for looking great.
You’ll discover articles that cover what to wear for our body types, events and activities that come up in our every day lives, and even what to wear for the various stages of our lives from starting our cialis couponsto cialis pills after staying home with the kids, to juggling our careers and home, to “generic levitra online” and starting a new chapter. There’s something for everyone.
Here’s a round-up of some interesting things you’ll discover on Wardrobe 911:
Our most popular topics
- Over 50 style
- Travel style
- Mom style
- Work style and Business casual style
- Going gray
- Body type style – if you click on the silhouette icons at the top of the page, you’ll get posts specifically for that body type.
Who knew we were all about relationships??
- What to wear: girl’s night
- What to wear: first date (before my photoshopping skills skyrocketed)
- What to wear: first date – men
- What to wear: second date
- What to wear: third date
- What to wear: meeting the parents
- What to wear: when you propose – men
- What to wear: city hall wedding
- What to wear: pregnant
- What to wear: anniversary
- What to wear: when you’re mad (who doesn’t have an argument from time to time?)
Where we were so, so, wrong:
Ankle booties – back in 2006 I declared these were out before they were in. It took those of us who already lived through the 80′s a while to warm up to these.
One of our more popular search terms:
- Sexy secretary keeps coming up. Wanna know why?? It’s what not to wear.
Some of our funnier posts
Well, I laugh anyways…
My favorite products and tips
Where to get advice + feedback
Whether you’re interested in learning on your own or getting some advice, there are many ways we can help you:
- Body type quiz – so the email thingy isn’t working but you can get a good idea of what your body type is by using our calculator
- Wardrobe 911 Recipe box – There are four body type versions of the box which include fashion flash cards that cover the wardrobe essentials for each body type.
- Wardrobe 911 Shopping Companion – This is a companion to the Recipe Box and is the perfect sized tool to help you stay on track when you’re out shopping.
- Submit a question or suggestion for the blog. You may even get picked as our Reader Question of the Week.
- Make comments on the blog for input from our fabulous readers and stylists.
- Transform your personal style through our online group courses at the Style Institute.
- Find-a-Stylist for some one-on-one help. One of our most popular pages, you’re able to find a stylist in your area that has been certified by Wardrobe 911.
- Or even become a personal stylist! We provide the best, most thorough training and support — all online and for life.
And for those who’ve been with us a while, let me know what you’d like to see!