how to wear: light wash jeans
During the spring and summer months, you start to see lighter finishes on jeans. You can wear them casually or you can dress them up for a night out as featured in this outfit.
- Velvet by Graham & Spencer Kylea Cascading Sequins Tank – soft pink is part of this spring’s color palette. Sequins adorn the front of this chic tank and the back is a solid knit. The tank hits at the hips and it also comes in heather gray and white.
- Free People Ribbed Panel Knit Jacket – a lightweight jacket is still needed during the spring months. This neutral jacket matches many colored tops. I like the darker shade ribbed side panels on the jacket – very slimming!
- 7 For All Mankind Rocker Squiggle Jeans – the “squiggle”refers to the design on the back pocket on this boot cut jean. The wash is light and the style has an attitude. If you prefer a little darker wash and higher rise, then try Joe’s Jeans Honey Boot Cut jeans (not shown) in ludlow. Boot cut jeans look great on all body types depending on the wash and finish. If you are a triangle or hourglass, you want to keep your top as light as your jeans (as we show here) to create balance.
- Michael Michael Kors ‘Berkely’ Sandal – take advantage of the shoe free shipping promotion that ends today (April 12th) at Nordstrom!
- Cole Haan ‘Zippered Mini’ Crossbody Bag – it is small yet stylish and functional for an evening out.
Get your Recipe Box today and find out what jean styles fit your body type.