Professional style consultants who have earned the CPS designation bring over 100 hours of training and personal styling experience to their clients.
As personal stylists go through the process of becoming certified, they are required to:
- Undergo over 100 hours of training and personal styling work through the Wardrobe 911 Style Institute ;
- Perform and document a full client makeover showcasing their skills as a stylist;
- Receive excellent ratings from their clients;
- Take part in ongoing education;
- Pass an hour-long Oral Exam by demonstrating their technical knowledge of styling principles.
Simply look for the CPS designation after the stylist’s name in our Find-a-Stylist directory.