what is a certified personal stylist?
As personal stylists go through the process of becoming certified, they are required to:
- Undergo over 100 hours of training and personal styling work through the Wardrobe 911 Style Institute ;
- Perform and document a full client makeover showcasing their skills as a stylist;
- Receive excellent ratings from their clients;
- Take part in ongoing education;
- Pass an hour-long Oral Exam by demonstrating their technical knowledge of styling principles.
Simply look for the CPS designation after the stylist’s name in our Find-a-Stylist directory.